Florida to Michigan: Why Not Charter A Private Jet?
2020 will be an incredibly fun year in Michigan. You can enjoy time at the Cross-Country Skiing Championship in Houghton, the Mackinac Island Lilac Festival or the UP State Fair. If you are planning a getaway to Michigan, now is the time to book your travel plans if you are flying out of Florida. We have created this informative guide to taking your flight in a chartered private jet, allowing you to transport in elegancy. You will face no lines, visit luxury lounges at the airport, and have ample room to relax or get some work finished. More benefits await you.
Florida’s best private airports
- Miami Executive Airport, is easily accessible by driving southwest from downtown Miami for only 13 miles.
- Palm Beach International Airport sitting three miles away from the beautiful area of West Palm Beach is a luxurious airport for private jets.
- Key West International Airport is very quick to get to by driving two miles to the east of Key Wests’ commercial center.
- Jacksonville Executive/Craig Airport, this favorite airport with leisure and business flyers who want to use private jet charters can be driven to just eight miles east of the business district of Jacksonville.
- Orlando Executive Airport can be found just minutes from the business and industrial districts of Orlando, heading east in Orange County for three miles.
Michigan’s best five airports
Michigan is a midwestern state with a name that originated out of the original Ojibwe descriptions of the U.S. Great Lake. “Mishigamaa” is a term meaning “large lake” or “large water”. Michigan has the only two peninsulas in America and is bordered from the south by Indiana and Ohio, and at its east by Wisconsin, while sharing a border of water with Minnesota, Illinois, and Ontario, Canada. Five of the best airports serving Michigan can be seen below:
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport is the home of commercial flights, and sits southeast of Grand Rapids by 13 miles, while it serves the state as Michigan’s second busiest place to fly out of.
- Cherry Capital Airport, Traverse City’s central business district is two miles northwest in the county of Grand Traverse and offers perfect business flights and casual jet charters that are private.
- Bishop International Airport is located in Flint, Michigan and has become a top luxurious airport since 2007, following multiple renovations.
- MBS International Airport serves the close by cities of Saginaw, Midland and Bay city, working out of Freeland, Michigan.
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport with six runways, this airport is Michigan’s biggest and busiest and one of the United States’ largest hubs. Private charters of jets are easy to accommodate here.
How long does the flight from Florida to Michigan take?
Flights to Michigan from Florida will take between approximately two and a little longer than three hours. The difference in travel times depend on the airports you fly to and from, as well as the jet’s size and flight speed in which you fly. We provide some flight time examples and the best private and business planes for your use:
Flying from Orlando’s Executive Airport to Detroit’s Metro Wayne County Airport is approximately a little less than two hours and thirty minutes. A Cessna Citation will get you and four guests there easily.
It will be a slightly longer than three hours to arrive at Bishop International Airport via Key West International Airport. You and eight additional passengers can take this quick flight on a Bombardier Challenger 300
A flight for Cherry Capital Airport out of Jacksonville International Airport is usually two hours and thirty minutes in a Hawker Beechcraft 400 that fits up to seven passengers.
The best events Michigan has to offer in 2020
Michigan is host to tons of fair and festivals involving everyone’s favorite staples of culture, music and food, all year long. It would be a smart move to pack a bathing suit to be able to enjoy any of the fun activities that occur around and on Lake Michigan, which is one of the United States’ great lakes. Here are some popular 2020 events taking place in this great state:
2020 U.S. Cross Country Skiing Championship – From January 2nd to the 7th, 2020, you can watch this exciting skiing championship in Houghton at the Center for Tech Nordic Skiing.
Ironwood Snowmobile The professional vintage Ironwood Snowmobile Olympus has been moved closer to the public and is bigger and more fun than ever before. There will be three huge races at the Gogebic County Fairgrounds at 648 West Cloverland Drive.
Mackinac Island Lilac Festival – you can’t miss this year’s 10-day long celebration of Lilacs beginning June 5th and continuing through the 14th in 2020. This family-fun event is the largest kick-off of summer programs the island holds and is visited by thousands of people. You will enjoy the Lilac Festival Queen and her Court coronation, the Lilac 10K Walk/Run, touring around in a horse and carriage, listening to the vast number of concerts, many wine tastings, Mackinac’s Culinary event, a pony and dog program, and of course the children’s favorite Lilac Grand Parade.
Michigan Challenge Balloonfest – The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest is a premier event during the summer, filled with family-fun entertainment. This event has planned activities for anyone who visits, including stunt kites, skydiving shows, fireworks, rides for the kiddies, fun activities for the little ones, and the most popular attraction, balloon launches, and maybe even a few fly-ins before the adult evening glow. You will discover several new attractions and events in store for this year’s festival, so be sure not to miss it June 26th to the 28th, 2020.
UP State Fair – Michigan’s grand state fair takes place in August from the 17th through the 23rd of 2020, marking more than a decade of independent operations without state funding. This has become Michigan’s lone state fair.
What is the cost of chartering a private flight on a jet to Michigan from Florida?
A private charter jet to Michigan out of Florida will have a set cost based on the type of plane and the path of flight it takes. You can take a look here for a better understanding. Each jet boasts a unique collection of amenities that include entertainment systems, lounges and bedrooms.
No comments for “Fly from Florida to Michigan By Private Charter Jet”