Flexjet Fact Sheet
|Parent organization||FlexJet, independently owned.|
|Headquarters address||26180 Curtiss Wright PkwyCleveland, OH 44143|
|What other services do they offer||Fractional ownership and leasing|
|What types of charters they are offering||Jet cards, ownership, leasing,Gulfstream access programs, corporate solutions|
|Support contacts:||phone: 866.473.0025|
|Airports they are using||North America and Europe|
|Aircraft offered||Light, mid-size, super mid-size, large, and ultra-long range|
|Average charter prices for 10 US cities||$500 to $1,000 per hour depending on the aircraft|
|Information about their C-level team and founder||Kenn Ricci, founder|
About Flexjet Private Jet Company
Flexjet is a globally recognized private jet charter company that provides excellent, customized services to its clients. It is the first private jet charter company to comply with the industry audit standardsof the Air Charter Safety Foundation.
It consistently expands and diversifies its operations. The company has partnership relationships with Bombardier, Embracer, and Gulfstream.
It has relationships with FBOs handlers and vendors in the US. Flexjet has dedicated account managers to ensure meeting its clients’ particular demands.
Its service is not generally available to non-members. Anyone seeking to use its service must purchase some of its shares. It is one of the global providers of fractional private jets.
This company offers one of the highest levels of luxury to clients on board. It uses aircraft with interior features like an eclectic mix of smooth leather in a warm and natural tone.
Its safety operation is one of the most accomplished in the private jet charter industry.
The company has several aircraft such as light-cabin, mid-cabin, large-cabin, etc. Particularly, it has aircraft such as Phenom 3000, Legacy 450, etc. It has received the FAA’s highest honor for maintenance training.
This company has different terminals that make it easy for its members to conveniently get on board without joining the queue. Its terminals have state-of-the-art facilities such as conference rooms with free Wifi, fully stocked cafes and bars, lounge, etc.
Flexjet was established in 1995 and the Directional Aviation has its controlling share.
- Fractional jet ownership is specifically made for individuals that fly for over 50 hours annually. A client can purchase the equity in a specific Flexjet aircraft. The allocation hour is based on the extent of purchase and ownership.
- Flexjet 25 jet card program entitles holders to use the Flexjet aircraft and book a flight with a notice as short as 5 days notice. However, it requires holders to pay some initial deposit.
- Through its sister company–FXAIR, it now offers its service to non-members. So, they don’t have to purchase any fraction before using the aircraft.
- Flexjet offers a lease option for individuals who go onboard for over 50 hours annually. With this, clients can have a share in an aircraft without owning any assets.
Why choose Flexjet?
No matter your traveling plan, there is a suitable aircraft for you. If you would be going on a long- distance journey, you can opt for Gulfstream CG50. If you’re rather going on a short distance journey, you can opt for the Embracer Phenom 300.
Here, clients don’t go on at a loss. Clients can set off up to 1/4 of their unused flight time to other people.
Flexjet offers you maximum enjoyment. The whole arrangement here is super flexible. As a fractional owner, a client can purchase extra hours if they need more flight time for their journey.
Prices examples from Flexjet for most popular USA destinations
New York Teterboro & Boston Logan
- Type of aircraft: Beechraft King Air
- Number of seats: 8 seats
- Flight time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Price: $4,400
La Vab Nuts and San Francisco International
- Type of aircraft: Citation Mustang
- Number of seats: 4 seats
- Flight time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Price: $5,250
Van Nuts Los Angeles and Las McCarran
- Type of aircraft: Learner 31
- Number of seats: 7 seats
- Flight time: 45 minutes
- Price: $5,900
Pros and cons of Flexjet
Flexjet has the following pros:
- The company has several options of flight booking for its clients. Principally, this company has the fractional ownership option.
- It also offers the Flexjet card option that allows holders to its aircraft even with 5-day notice. It also has the lease option for individuals who fly on average for 50 hours annually.
- This company allows its (fractional) owners to dispose of up to 1/4 of their unused time. Clients can be sure they are not losing their unused time.
- It has a flexible structure. It allows its members to purchase additional hours if they need to.
- It has a wide array of aircraft such as Embracer Phenom 300, Gulfstream G650, etc. Its clients have a large number of options to choose from.
- It has competitive and attractive pricing for long-distance journeys. With the Flexjet lease option, longer trips attract lower hourly rates.
- It operates a refundable policy. A client’s deposit is secured and it refunds when necessary.
- It has a flexible structure. As a leaseholder, you can book a flight with just 10 hours notice. If there is an urgent need to travel, you can always count on Flexjet.
- Its clients have exclusive access to its state-of-the-art terminals and they don’t have to join the queues in airports.
- It has an open, all-inclusive pricing system. It imposes no extra charges on its clients as it charges all incidental expenses upfront.
- Its (fractional) owners have access to multiple uses of aircraft daily. However, this is open to only owners with sufficient shares.
Contrastingly, Flexjet has the following cons:
- Comparatively, its prices are not the most cost-effective. Its whole pricing structures are quite not the lowest among other companies.
- Its array of aircraft is not as much as that of other competitors.
How to book a flight with flexjet
- Download the company’s app on Google play store or Apple store.
- Click on the ‘Book a trip’ tab and then input the necessary information like the departure date, type of trip, etc.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Request booking’ tab. You will be redirected to a confirmation screen displaying your trip number. This signifies you have successfully booked a flight.
You should have an active contract before doing this.
Summary of Flexjet
This company offers a distinct service. Although the cost of becoming a (fractional) owner might appear high, it’s truly worth it. Among many other benefits, its clients have access to exclusive terminals with moderate facilities. The comfort and class are just top-notch.
It also operates with some flexibility. Clients can purchase more hours if they need to and they can also sell off up to 25% of their unused hours.
Overall, Flexjet is a great private jet charter company.
FAQ About Flexjet Charter
What is FlexJet?
FlexJet charter is a reliable and affordable private jet charter company that provides efficient and convenient service to its clients. As a leading provider of private jet charters, FlexJet offers a wide variety of jets to suit any need or budget, making it the perfect option for individuals or businesses looking for safe, reliable, and cost-effective air travel.
What services does Flexjet charter offer?
Flexjet offers a wide range of charter services, including:
-Airline style or private cabin service
-Nonstop flights to over 1,000 destinations worldwide
-A choice of luxurious aircraft, from light jets to large corporate jets
-The ability to tailor each flight according to your specific needs
How does Flexjet work?
Flexjet is a aircraft leasing and management company that helps organizations and individuals lease private jets. It also provides used aircraft sales, appraisals, insurance, financing, flight support services, and hangarage. Flexjet was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
How long has FlexJet charter been in business?
Flexjet has been in business since 1995 and is one of the leading private aviation companies in the United States. The company offers a variety of aircraft charter services and has a fleet of over 100 aircraft. Flexjet has a global network of locations and provides service to clients in over 70 countries.
Is Flexjet charter expensive?
It depends on what you consider expensive. Typically, a Flexjet charter will cost more than flying commercial, but less than owning your own jet.
How much does it cost to use a Flexjet charter?
Prices vary depending on the size of the jet, the length of the flight, and the time of year. However, a general estimate would be around $10,000 per hour.
What are some of the benefits of using a Flexjet charter?
Flexjet provides members with exclusive access to a top-tier, global fleet of business jets remotely operated andutterly reliable. The companyrequired only two hours notice for someone to be en route in one of its 70 available aircraft—most held within position at airports nearkey cities across the United States.
Who can use a Flexjet charter?
Flexjet is a private jet charter company that offers its services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. Anyone who needs to travel by private jet can use Flexjet, whether they are looking for a one-time flight or an ongoing charter service.
Who are the target clients of Flexjet charter?
Flexjet is a jet charter company that offers its services to a wide range of clients, including businesses, celebrities, and luxury travelers
What is the process of booking a Flexjet charter?
The process of booking a Flexjet charter is pretty simple. Just head to the Flexjet website and fill out a quote request form. Within 24 hours, you’ll receive a personalized price quote for your trip. Once you’re ready to book, just call the Flexjet team at 1-877-353-9438 and they’ll take care of all the details for you.
What are the restrictions on flying Flexjet private jets?
The restrictions on flying Flexjet private jets are that you must have a minimum of 25 hours flying time in order to rent one of their aircraft, and you must also be a current member. In addition, you will need to provide proof of insurance to Flexjet prior to your flight.
What amenities are included in the Flexjet charter?
The amenities that are included in a Flexjet charter vary depending on the aircraft. However, some of the common amenities include a fully-stocked bar, plush leather seats, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
What are the different types of jets that Flexjet offers?
Flexjet offers a variety of Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and fully Embraer Legacy 600 private jets to choose from.
Each type of aircraft offers differentiated features to meet the unique needs and preferences of our customers. For example, the Bombardier Learjet 45XR is one of the fastest in its class, while the Challenger 350 provides wide-body comfort in a midsize package ideal for families or small groups travel together.
What are some of the most popular destinations for Flexjet charter?
Some of the company’s most popular destinations include Miami, Las Vegas, and New York City.
Why do we recommend chartering with Flexjet?
We recommend Flexjet because they provide an excellent chartering experience. Their planes are well-maintained and their staff is incredibly professional and friendly. Plus, their prices are very competitive.