COMPARE 🥇 CHEAPEST PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
- COMPARE 🥇 CHEAPEST PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
When faced with the chance to consider hiring a private jet, so many thoughts cross our minds, these thoughts being perhaps shaped by our perspectives. Many of us consider hiring private jet charters as a show of luxury or affluence. Is such activity merely a show of affluence? Is hiring a private jet nearly as expensive as people might suggest? Are there other reasons why people might prefer to opt for a private jet ride than commercial flights besides luxury? This article shall provide answers to all of these queries and even provide more insights. Let’s dive in.
Reasons To Hire a Private Jet
People usually choose to hire private jets due to a variety of reasons. Perhaps you may have noticed that many celebrities and wealthy people love to hire a private jet, this might have given you a wrong perception that people hire them to show luxury.
It is even worthy to note that since the recent outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic, there has been a hike in the number of patrons of private jets. Not only are their current clients booking more trips, but there have also been influxes of new clients.
This article shall therefore seek to explain the reasons for the hike in customers. Some of them are:
- Safety: You might have probably linked the increase in clients base of private jet charter companies to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, if you have not, it is a major contributor to the development. Private jets are considered safer than commercial flights because of the fewer passengers they carry. There’s room for only little contact between clients and crew members. The crew members ensure that a lot of attention is paid to the safety and health of passengers.
- Comfort: This is probably the most obvious reason why people choose to board private flights. Passengers have access to more spaces like bedrooms and showers. There are also perks like access to television, wifi, lighting and temperature control, and so on. Clients are assured of private and quiet trips with crew members on board to attend to your needs. Clients are also allowed to bring in more luggage than on commercial flights. For elderly and disabled passengers, special attention is paid to ensure their comfort.
- Flexible Journey: Hiring a private jet assures clients of a flexible journey on their terms. They are allowed to choose their point of departure and destination. Private jets also have more airport options than commercial flights, giving their clients the chance to choose the airports closest to them. In private jet trips, all the longboarding processes are skipped because passengers have a private boarding area. All of these factors ensure that clients can take charge of their schedules and save valuable time.
These factors are more than enough reasons to convince anyone who can afford to hire private jets to do so.
Five Most Affordable Private Jet Charters
If you are considering hiring a private jet, here are the five cheapest charter companies with the best services:
Established in 2013, Villers jet charter is one of the premier private jet charter companies offering the best private jet flight experience in the world. With a fleet size of over 10,000 aircraft travelling around over 40,000 locations in the world, it is still a mystery how this company has managed to keep up with its reputation over the years.
The company provides the most mouthwatering and competitive charter prices. One of the most amazing things about the company is also the customer service. Villers jets charter offers a 24/7 customer support service to its clients. They take their customer service a notch higher by providing a dedicated agent to attend to their clients exclusively. The company’s website is also very easy to access and use.
One of the most sought after offers provided by Viller jets charter is the shared charters option. A client can either be a primary charterer or join a charter. A primary charter would book the charter and then offset the cost by making it available to other interested clients who could choose to join the charter at a very low rate.
Villers charter’s website provides instant live quotes for intending clients. The company also offers a competitive loyalty program, however, they do not have a membership club.
As mentioned earlier, their prices are quite affordable as a one-way flight from New York to New Orleans using an eight-seater jet usually starts at $22,944. Read Villiers Jets review to find out more about prices.
However, their shared flights are much cheaper:
- The price per seat from Istanbul to Rome should start from €1,270.
- A flight from Chicago to Calgary starts from $2,045 per seat.
- A flight from Santa Ana to Denver starts at $1,515.
Benefits of hiring a Villers Jets Charter
- Safety: Villers jet charter company is considered very safe and reliable by most clients. The company ensures to work with part 135 and part 121 certified operators guaranteeing a flight in safe hands.
- Shared Private Charters: The shared private charter is undoubtedly one of the best options offered by the Villers company. These shared flights are very affordable while offering the luxuries of a private flight. It even gives a chance to a client to lessen the burden of his flight charges by sharing a proportion of it to others.
- Affordable: Villers company offers one of the most affordable flight packages in the industry with luxurious services and amazing customer service.
- Quality Service: Not only does Villers charter service offer private VIP terminals to save your trip time, but they also work very hard to attend to every of their customer’s needs. A survey of customer reviews online also reveals that they’re well-rated for their services and their clients hold them in high regard.
- Ease of Booking Flights: With Villers private charters, it is so easy to secure flights. Their website is so seamless and hitch-free. From the website, you’re able to view and select from a wide variety of private aircraft. There’s also a link to connect you to a private agent via phone number or mail for your exclusive needs without needing an account number.
Some of the difficulties you can encounter using Villers private charter are:
- They do not offer membership club subscriptions.
- They do not have a mobile app for smartphones yet.
This private jet charter company was established in 2010 and has been in operation for over 20 years. It has its physical offices in Ireland and Florida.
The company proffers a solution by innovating a web search engine whilst tapping from the vast experience of its long term operators. The company boasts of having over a thousand qualified and experienced flight operators who have journeyed across over 5000 airports in over 170 countries. The efficiency of their service is one of the best in the industry reaching almost anywhere you can think of in the world.
Their fleet consists of a complete and wide range of the latest aircraft right at the disposal of their numerous clients. From small and flexible aircraft like light jets to bigger and stronger medium and large jets, the company boasts of one of the widest range of fleets in the industry.
The Private jet finder company also offers one of the most competitive prices in the industry despite their luxurious services. They also pay attention to their client’s needs as their customer service operators work 24 hours a day. They also offer both instant live quotes and loyalty programs for their customers. Read more about the company in Private Jet Finder review.
A list of the sourced average prices for this charter company before taxes and fees are added are:
- A light Turbo prop jet with a 5 to 9 persons capacity going on a trip from New York to New Orleans starts from $14,100
- A mid-size jet on the same trip with a capacity of 6 to 10 persons has a starting price of $20,000
- A heavy jet with an 8 to 18 people capacity has a starting price of $30,600.
Some of the reasons why they’re the best choice for many clients are:
- Safety: Clients of this company attest to and vouch for the safety of using this company. Clients are assured of a very safe trip.
- Affordable flights: This company offers one of the cheapest and most competitive jet charter prices.
- Operational Efficiency: The operations of the company are run smoothly and there’s little chance of clients encountering any glitches.
- Flexible Trips: Customers are offered flexible and customized terms of service to suit their flight needs.
- Customer support: Clients are offered an excellent customer service system. A customer care operator is just one click away from the website or one call away. Instant quotations are also just a click away from the site.
Some of the difficulties you might encounter using this charter company are:
- They do not have a mobile app.
- They do not have a membership program option.
This charter company was established by teams of professionals with over twenty years of experience. They act as an agent company, helping their clients to source aircraft according to their tastes and needs at the best available prices.
An eight-passenger midsize jet from New York to New Orleans should have a starting price of €21,900 while a smaller six-passenger light jet has a hiring start price of €19,900.
People choose to fly with fast private jets because:
- Flexible payment option: Clients can choose whichever way they want to pay for their flights. They accept all kinds of cards, bitcoin, and gift cards.
- Air Ambulance: Fast private jet provides their customer with an in-built air ambulance to attend to their health concerns. They work alongside medical professionals to cater to their clients.
- They offer luxurious and flexible service to their clients. Clients can easily tailor their trips according to their needs.
- Their flights are considered very safe as clients are assured of their safety.
- They provide a 24 hours customer support service for their clients.
However, some of the challenges you may encounter with using this charter company are:
- They do not have a membership program.
- Price estimates are not available on the site so you may need to contact the company first.
The Blade company is one of the leading charter companies in the aviation sector. Their bespoke private charter company boasts of a fleet of jets, helicopters, seaplanes and turbo props. With strict health and safety protocols, the blade company also offers a “flier-relations advocate” to monitor and manage your trips. This person serves as a customer support staff and is available 24/7.
The blade company boasts of private lounges in Miami, Nantucket, Manhattan, Westchester, and Los Angeles. These serve as private terminals for boarding. They also provide a blade F/X team on departure and arrival to address any of their client’s complaints and ensure things are in order.
The company also allows clients to book by-seat for regularly scheduled flights to selected spots like Aspen, Nassau, and Miami.
They also offer a flight tilt feature which enables clients to propose to share their charter. This feature is particularly interesting because the flight is confirmed once four additional seats are sold. For example, say you want to book a flight between New York and Florida, it is recommended to reserve at least two seats (each costing $3,750) and let the company sell the remaining seats on the flight. Blade one flights to Aspen usually starts at $3500 per seat
There’s also a blade one feature for a New York to Miami trip with a 16 person capacity costing $2,850 or an additional $500 including a 15-minute helicopter transfer.
Benefits of booking blade one charter company
- Free room for the weekend at a Miami beach if you purchase a set of two bladeOne round-trip tickets.
- Discounts on flights between Manhattan and Hamptons if you have a BLADE-GX membership. Also, $50 off your first flight if you sign up with a promo code.
- The flights are usually very comfortable.
- The shared flights and flight tilt options are available.
- They’re one of the cheapest charter services available.
Cons of using this charter company
- They are a charter broker and do not have the operational authority of aircraft.
Set charter company is an Arizona based company offering membership services to its clients. Membership is however limited to some approved members in each city. They’re a very reasonable choice for people that travel frequently between Nevada, California, and Arizona. The membership fee is $99.95 per month but usually includes a one-time fee of $99.95 for a security check. A one-way trip would usually cost about $450 and $490
The company’s flights between Arizona, California, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and Aspen should cost between $1000 and $1,700. These flights are determined by the first person to book and are usually 13-16 seaters.
They also have daily flights between Los Angeles and New York for their Elite members costing $3,800 for a one-way trip.
- They offer membership programs.
- They have private terminals.
- Luxurious travel is guaranteed.
- Professional and friendly pilots and crew members.
- It is one of the most affordable membership services in the industry.
- Limited flight locations.
- They do not have a smartphone app yet.
FAQ ABOUT THE CHEAPEST PRIVATE JET CHARTERS
What are the cheapest private jet charters?
What are some of the most popular private jet charter destinations?
Some of the most popular private jet charter destinations include:
-Los Angeles, CA
-New York City, NY
How much do private jet charters typically cost?
Like anything, the cost of private jet charters can vary widely depending on a number of factors. Some of the things that can affect the price include the size and model of the plane, where you’re flying to and from, what time of year it is, and how many people are flying.
That said, there are some general ranges you can expect to see for private jet charters. For example, a small plane might cost around $1,500 per hour while a larger one could be closer to $5,000 per hour. If you’re looking to charter a jet for a special event or trip, expect to pay several thousand dollars or more.
What is the process of booking a private jet charter?
The first step is to figure out what type of aircraft you will need. You can do this by looking at the number of passengers you are expecting, the length of your flight, and any special requirements you might have. Once you have an idea of the type of aircraft you need, you can start reaching out to charter companies to get quotes.
When requesting quotes from charter companies, be sure to ask about their safety record, experience, and references. You should also ask for a detailed quote that includes all fees and charges so there are no surprises later on. Once you’ve found a company that you’re comfortable with, you can book your flight and pay any associated fees.
Are there any restrictions on who can book a private jet charter?
There are no restrictions on who can book a private jet charter. However, the price of a private jet charter varies depending on the size and type of aircraft, as well as the location and duration of the flight.
How do you go about booking a private jet charter?
To book a private jet charter, you’ll need to work with a reputable charter service. The best way to find one is to ask for recommendations from other private jet users or look for online reviews. Once you’ve found a few promising options, reach out and get quotes. Be sure to ask about their experience, what kind of planes they have available, and what types of safety protocols they follow. When you’ve found the right charter service, you can book your flight and relax knowing you’re in good hands.
How do you find a cheap private jet charter?
There are a few ways to find a cheap private jet charter. One is to search online for deals or special offers. Many companies offer discounts for early booking or last-minute trips. You can also try narrowing your search to smaller airports, which often have cheaper rates than larger airports. And finally, be sure to ask about all the fees associated with a trip before you book, so there are no surprises later on.
Why are private jet charters cheaper than commercial flights?
There are a few reasons private jet charters can be cheaper than commercial flights. One reason is that private jet charters often have access to free or discounted rates at airports, which can save on landing and takeoff fees. Private jet charter companies may also offer volume discounts, since they often fly multiple routes per day. And because private jets typically fly with fewer people on board than commercial airliners, the cost per person can be lower. Finally, some private jet charter companies operate membership-based programs that allow members to pay a set monthly fee and then fly for discounted rates. So if you’re looking to save on air travel costs,private jet charters might be the way to go.
Can you fly to any destination with a private jet charter?
You can fly to any destination with a private jet charter, but there are some restrictions. For example, you may not be able to fly into certain airports or countries. You should always check with your charter company to make sure that your desired destination is within their reach.
What’s the process for boarding a private jet?
The process for boarding a private jet depends on the specific airline and the type of jet. However, most private jets have a separate, more exclusive terminal where passengers can check in and be escorted to the plane.
Some airlines allow you to board the plane directly from the parking lot or a nearby hangar. Others require you to go through a security checkpoint like you would at an airport. Upon arrival, passengers usually disembark directly onto the tarmac instead of going through a terminal.
How do you determine which private jet service is best for your needs?
The best way to determine which private jet service is best for your needs is to consider your budget and the services that each company offers.
Some private jet companies offer a wide range of services, while others specialize in a certain type of travel. For example, some companies focus on providing luxury travel experiences, while others specialize in providing charter flights for business travelers.
It’s important to consider your budget when choosing a private jet company, as prices can vary significantly between companies. It’s also important to read reviews from past customers to get an idea of what to expect from each company.
How does the cost of a private jet compare to other forms of air travel?
The cost of a private jet can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the size and type of aircraft, the location and duration of the flight, and the number of passengers. However, in general, private jets tend to be considerably more expensive than other forms of air travel such as commercial flights.
What is the average price for a private jet charter?
The average price for a private jet charter can vary depending on various factors. Some of those factors include the type of aircraft, the size of the aircraft, where you’re flying to and from, as well as other add-ons like catering or in-flight entertainment. Typically, you can expect to pay anywhere from $1,500 to $5,000 per hour for a private jet charter. However, if you’re looking to fly on a luxury or ultra-luxury jets like a Gulfstream or Airbus A319 Jacuzzi Jet, then you can expect to pay closer to $10,000 per hour.
What’s the average flight time for a private jet charter?
The average flight time for a private jet charter is approximately 2 hours. This can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the destination, the size of the aircraft, and the weather conditions.
What are some tips for reducing the cost of a private jet charter?
There are a few things you can do to reduce the cost of a private jet charter:
1. Book your flight in advance. The earlier you book, the cheaper the price will be.
2. Choose a smaller aircraft. A smaller plane will be less expensive to charter than a larger one.
3. Travel during off-peak hours. Flights that take place during unpopular times (e.g., early in the morning or late at night) generally cost less money than flights during peak hours.
4. Fly on weekdays instead of weekends. Weekday flights are typically less expensive than weekend flights.
5. Ask for a discount. Many charter companies offer discounts for early bookings.